Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

"Extended Download Service" doesn't work?

I lost my NGX and NGX Expansion a while back due to HD failure. I purchased the Extended Download Service today to retrieve my new files but have not received anything....my old links still don't fucntion and I have not received any new ones.

Did I just waste $5 for the "Extended Download Service"?

------------

Shane Srenaski

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Did you send them a support ticket to activate the extended download?

Did you send them a support ticket to activate the extended download?

Yes

:)

*EDIT* Also, I submitted my ticket earlier and now it isn't showing up in my Ticket List on the PMDG portal for Support. I resubmitted the request just in case.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I thought the purchase of the Extended Download Service esentially "auto-enabled" the DL you purchased the Service for. I am guessing it is not since I have not had my links re-enabled (it is Sunday, afterall, can't blame them for not checking emails).

Ark

I thought the purchase of the Extended Download Service esentially "auto-enabled" the DL you purchased the Service for. I am guessing it is not since I have not had my links re-enabled (it is Sunday, afterall, can't blame them for not checking emails).

No, it's totally manual actually - we process every single one ourselves. We're talking about getting a new store system post 777 that will have features like this.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

All squared away! Didn't expect service on Sunday. I just figured it was automatic. Thanks for the great support!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

We're talking about getting a new store system post 777 that will have features like this.

Not enough time before release then?  :P

- Sent from the PMDG 777 Speculation Office  B) 

- Contact us via Earthling Mail: 12777 Cave 7, Earth Lane, Mars, ERTH7. (54442-333-2294 toll free)

Not enough time before release then?  :P

- Sent from the PMDG 777 Speculation Office  B) 

- Contact us via Earthling Mail: 12777 Cave 7, Earth Lane, Mars, ERTH7. (54442-333-2294 toll free)

A customized cart system like what we eventually want costs a ton of money - gotta make some first to pay for it ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

A customized cart system like what we eventually want costs a ton of money - gotta make some first to pay for it ;)

Better get her released then! :-P All serious note: are we that far away from another update? Or shall we just hold out for Fancon? Just asking - nothing more!