Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knutt

Lost my clicking/callouts sounds in VC

Hi!

I have flyed PMDG 737NGX in many years now and suddenly one day I started up a flight, did the fire alarm test, I noticed that there was no sound. I checked other buttons aswell. The sound when I clicked on them din't work. It also happend with callouts on approach. I can hear the engines running and the noise from the cockpit but no sounds when I click on buttons in the cockpit.

If there are a way to fix this. Please help me. 

-Knut 

Go to PMDG options in the CDU, into the sound menu and select your speakers/headphones (under devices). If there is nothing there then fire off a support ticket and they will sort you out.

Thanks for answere!

I did it many times in the FMC. Dosn't work. :/ I have contacted PMDG.

I can replicate this over and over.

For me, if i start the sim with my headfones plugged in, i will get engine sounds through my headfones, and VC click sounds from the main speakers.

Simply pulling the headfones out does not cure the problem, but pressing 'Q' twice ( after removing the headfones) pulls all the sounds back to only dcevice plugged in, and all sounds return.

Hi,

i have the same problem. IO started seaching for a solution. I have no sounds ini in the pmdg main folder. the gpws sound files are also missing. i can not understand that. someone an idea?

greatings

nils