Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

Majestic Support? how long does it take?

From my experience their support is EXCELLENT.

I had problems initially with the gear not showing, the textures and the Holding procedures.

I contacted them several times for those on

support { AT } majesticsoftware DOT com

Each time M.Frolov took the time to give extensive and complete answers within a day. I think that is admirable. :rolleyes:

Guy

Please don't post any email address without obfuscating it first, otherwise they will be inundated with spam from spambots which trawl forums looking for email addresses to send spam to. An example of obfuscation is support { AT } majesticsoftware DOT com.

Cheers, Andy.

This thread illustrates that some posters have totally unrealistic views about the support they can expect. The reality is that they probably have no right to general support at all.

It's just not even something to discuss much. We should just be grateful for a job well done when we find it, period.

Per, I hope you are sorted now. Best wishes!

Steve (just another customer)