Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adamant365

Republic D/B/A United Express Livery?

Hi there,

Is there an available Republic (United Express) livery? The one Rich recently uploaded is beautiful, but it has the "Colgan Air Inc." sticker on it as does the Majestic-included UA Express. As far as I know, Colgan is defunct and the only Q400's operated by "United" are Republic birds. Would someone be willing to do a Republic badged version? I think it's a simple matter of replacing the Colgan sticker with the Republic one.

Thanks!

By the way, I love the shine maps Rich!

Adam Hill

Oh my... how detailed and real-to-life do you want to get?  :lol:  :P

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I actually had a similar thought about the Jazz/Sky Regional Air Canada Express planes...

Dave

Current System (Running at 1440p): GIGABYTE Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0), i7 7700k @ 4.2Ghz, RTX2080ti, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oh my... how detailed and real-to-life do you want to get?  :lol:  :P

I'm a little bit crazy, yes :lol: .

Adam Hill

Actually, someone is working on the Republic repaint. Check the Majestic forums.

I see nothing crazy about wanting an up to date accurate repaint of a RW operator.

Todd

Regards,

Todd Harrell

Computer: i7 3770k @ 4.6 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 1070 GPU, 750W PSU, 250 GB SSD (Win 7), 500 GB SSD (P3D), 2 x 1TB HDD, 28-inch Viewsonic 1080p monitor

Sim: P3Dv3

Actually, someone is working on the Republic repaint. Check the Majestic forums.

I see nothing crazy about wanting an up to date accurate repaint of a RW operator.

Todd

Thanks Todd. I was being a little sarcastic with my "crazy" remark. It's impossible to convey that in writing though...Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's a reasonable request.

Adam Hill

No worries, adamant. I was actually responding more to to the individual that suggested you were being picky about your request. There a lot of folks who would like an accurate United Express livery.

Todd

Regards,

Todd Harrell

Computer: i7 3770k @ 4.6 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 1070 GPU, 750W PSU, 250 GB SSD (Win 7), 500 GB SSD (P3D), 2 x 1TB HDD, 28-inch Viewsonic 1080p monitor

Sim: P3Dv3

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,525.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now