Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

TruScenery Just released Finland OSM version 1.0

TruScenery is proud to announce the freeware release of their Finland OSM version 1.0.

This is a newest open streetmap database for Truscenery – Finland OSM package. It is generated with osm2xp software for X-Plane 10 (16.5.2013)

The package comes with the following features:
- Forest areas generated with realistic Finland trees
- Generated the current streetlight database. (Best with HDR on)
- New night textures for OSM buildings

Best experience with Truscenery – Helsinki Ortho

And don’t forget … before use it, remove the previous version of Truscenery – Finland OSM. Get the updated

http://www.truscenery.com/index.php/downloads/sceneries/2-helsinki-ortho-scenery

http://www.truscenery.com/

$FREE.00

Cool, thx for the info.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

:O  :Love:  :good:  :shok:  :shok: it's OMFG beautiful and it's free.  I just can't believe how this can be free, it's better than Payware.  I love You Guys at TruScenery.....thank you.

:O  :Love:  :good:  :shok:  :shok: it's OMFG beautiful and it's free.  I just can't believe how this can be free, it's better than Payware.  I love You Guys at TruScenery.....thank you.

FIVE!....tell us how you really feel about this package...and er...try to express some emotion  (large, silly smile as typing)

FIVE!....tell us how you really feel about this package...and er...try to express some emotion  (large, silly smile as typing)

:LMAO:

I've been in contact with Ollie these last days , and as he have great ideas related to HDR lights and osm data, i worked a bit on osm2xp to make light positioning easier/more powerful.

Here are a few screenshots (it's just a test, light is a bit too much white i think, but it's just to show what can be done)

Car_C208B_1_thumb.jpg

Car_C208B_2_thumb.jpg

Car_C208B_3_thumb.jpg

Car_C208B_9_thumb.jpg

Car_C208B_11_thumb.jpg

Car_C208B_12_thumb.jpg