Sign in to follow this  
justinpilotatc

FDS/CDU and Level-D help

Hs anyone successfully used the FDS/CDU and level d? I show it is an option but there are no instructions to be found online. I found the level d sdk but am not sure where to place what in order for them to talk.

Thanks

Justin

I don't have FDS CDU, but I have uses LevelD's 767 in the past. The SDK is just for developers. You should in theory be able to just load the plane up and enable the leveld option in your CDU software and it should just work. You might have to edit the CDU gauge to remove the border and place it in the CDU screen.

I do need to do the mod to get the display right but the keys don't respond. I have selected level-d in the configuration for the CDU but it won't interface. The .dll location is my problem I believe.

Your best bet would be to search the Level D forums for an answer. Making sure you have the latest version.