Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thepilot

Qantas livery mistake?

Hello all,

I downloaded the Qantas Airways (New Livery) repaint for the NGx -800WL. The registration in the aircraft.cfg is ZK-ZQE, while the registration on the paint itself is VH-VZA (in the back, under the wing and on the front-wheel hatch). The name 'Port Augusta' corresponds to -VZA rather than -ZQE. Can anyone confirm this? Small mistake I know, but that also makes for an easy fix. Ha!

Yeah - I noticed that.

Thats why I just replaced it with the old livery lol

Brent Lewis

You could also try a third party paint..

i7 6700k, GTX 1070 (MSI), 16GB Ram DDR4

Asus Maximus VIII Hero, Corsair H100i v2

- Alex Farmer

Goldstar Textures - www.facebook.com/goldstartextures

Thanks! Just downloaded the repaint of VH-VZZ. Looks awesome, and it's a new aircraft as well.

The PMDG paint looks great, too, though - but somehow I am unable to change its registration. Still says ZK-ZQE in the cockpit.

If you PM me your email, I'll send you a replacement PMDG_NGX_N_Number.dds which is the registration plate in the cockpit.

John O'Duffy

i7 Win7 64 16GB RAM
500G SSD FSX Drive 1TB the rest   NVIDIA 980Tii

PMDG 1900D MD11 JS41 737NGX  777 747        Orbx  AS2016             My Repaints on AVSIM  https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=duffy&CatID=root&Go=Search

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

28%
    $7,075.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now