Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sesquashtoo

ATC Taxi guide arrows--

I find them pretty faint and hard to see in daylight operations. Does anybody know how (if any) you can darken the arrow-markings?  I tried different gamma settings, and couldn't bring them up any deeper yellow.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So, by lack of any response, I guess that this isn't much of an issue for others....  Oh well....still would be nice to figure out a way to bring up the guide-arrow markings on the tarmac and runways.....

Sorry can' help you here, but I saw this video yesterday about an addon (Not sure if this is his development, or an existing addon) that uses a follow me vehicle to direct you to the runway (and I assume back to gate on arrival)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Epd0jJawM

Sorry can' help you here, but I saw this video yesterday about an addon (Not sure if this is his development, or an existing addon) that uses a follow me vehicle to direct you to the runway (and I assume back to gate on arrival)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Epd0jJawM

Thanks tf5.  The arrows come up nicely at night operations, but too faint for daytime.  I'll look at this. 

Yep ,have to agree during the daytime.

I end up doing 360's along the way when I loose sight out of the cockpit when they change directions at intersections..  :rolleyes:

Yep ,have to agree during the daytime.

I end up doing 360's along the way when I loose sight out of the cockpit when they change directions at intersections..  :rolleyes:

Yes, that's what I have had to do a number of times, lol.  I look stoned out there!  Gamma doesn't seem to effect any change upon reboot.