Sign in to follow this  
itsdouet

737 PMDG doesn't start in Virtual Cockpit

Bonjour all,

I recently purchased the 737-800/900 rom PMDG and by default, the cockpit view is NOT the "Virtual Cockpit" but the "Cockpit which when I change the view using EZdok doesn't work (well it changes the outside view which is a rectangle above the cockpit).

I have to right click in the main window, and select Cockpit from the view then pick the Virtual Cockpit. Everything works then, the views using EZdot etc..but when I change the views from inside to outside (using the S shortcut key) and want to come back into the cockpit, no views are selected and I end up somewhere inside the guts, fuselage of the airplane until I right click on the screen again and select cockpit/virtual cockpit.

Did I install PMDG the wrong way? I did have everything installed in Admin mode.

I also have Airbus X installed and don't have the virtual cockpit issue.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much.

Did you run the EZCA configuration tool after you installed the NGX? If you don't do that, EZDok will not work properly.

You can start a flight at the VC by default by selecting that option in the Settings menu of FSX.

Matheus Mafra

Yes I did run the EZca configurator. I click on Configure FSX and I get successful result. Strange thing there is that I can't scroll down to see if the PMDGs are part of the configuration as the Click OK window comes up and as soon as you click on that, it closes the configurator.

And yes, I do have VC setup in the settings.

The EZdok universal world camera is also totally screwed up and is showing me water, skies. Nothing to do with the airplane.....

Obrigado Barfra 1995

Make sure to run the config as administrator. Looks like something is wrong in there. Maybe reinstall EZCA as well.