Sign in to follow this  
Portia911

Website access problem

No access problems here. Using Window 7 with Malwarebytes.

Are you using IINET in Australia where the issue is?

Roy

Roy Jordan

Hi Ray,

This probably doesn't help you but I checked just now and I can access the OPUS website fine with iinet. I saw your post in the Whirlpool thread so hopefully you hear something from an iinet rep.

Good luck. Hope it's resolved soon.

Regards,

Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

Hi Ray,

This probably doesn't help you but I checked just now and I can access the OPUS website fine with iinet. I saw your post in the Whirlpool thread so hopefully you hear something from an iinet rep.

Good luck. Hope it's resolved soon.

Regards,

Serge

Thanks Serge

I tried again after deleting my cache and browser history and still no access..... interesting that you have access though.

Roy

Roy Jordan

Roy,

I wonder if it's a routing issue? I'm in Perth. I'm assuming your east coast?

Also, apologies for mistyping your name in my previous post.

Regards,

Serge

Lian Li PC-P60B | Corsair HX620 | GA-Z370XP-SLI | i5 8600K | Noctua NH-D15 | GTX1080 8GB | 48GB DDR4 3200 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB | WD 1TB | Dell U3419W 34" | CH Yoke & Pedals | Track IR4 | Win10 64 | MSFS

No joy linking via the other site or the link Stephen provided. I'm in Hobart btw.

Sadly every attempt i have made has failed and not sure how i will be able to get around this.

According to the whirlpool page link, some people on Iinet can access the site while others cannot. That does not make sense to me. I have tried with 2 laptops on different operating systems with different antivirus and also tried with my android laptop but no access to the site.

Roy

Roy Jordan

Can you please confirm, you are accessing from Hobart via your iiNet service provider.

We have been in contact with iinet but need to supply details before they will proceed further and isolate the problem.

Stephen

iiNet need further information regarding locations where there is an access problem. It would be a good idea to phone or email them directly too.

Cheryl

Can you please confirm, you are accessing from Hobart via your iiNet service provider.

We have been in contact with iinet but need to supply details before they will proceed further and isolate the problem.

Stephen

Yes, Stephen, that is correct.

I have just tried and now the site is visible again.......... don't really understand it as I have done nothing on my computer since the last time I tried the opus site and couldn't see it.

Whatever it was seems to have been resolved...at least in my case

Roy

Roy Jordan

We (Cheryl) sent the email request to the iiNet service department with your and other general details.

Stephen

Well glory be - I too now have access (and didn't have when I last posted just 1 hour ago).

Many thanks Stephen and Cheryl. Fingers crossed we will have seen the last of this little problem with iiNet.

Thanks also to Serge, Roy and Uteman for joining the chorus of disapproval.