Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Gallagher

Project Tupolev FSX

Just discovered the Project Tupolev 154B-2 for FSX.  Looks like an incredible free addon!  However, I need help loading it.  It loads in the VC mode but as soon as I click on anything on the screen, even the FSX menu at the top of screen, I get a white screen and "FSX not responding message" that seems to stay on forever.

I'm running it on Windows 7 64 bit and used the installer on the Project Tupolev website.  I tried to rerun the installer but don't know how to uninstall this aircraft first....it is not in the control panel under add or remove programs.  How do I manually uninstall an aircraft and how do I get this to work.  Thanks in advance for any help.  I searched the PT support forum but could not find the answer. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I run it on xp 32 fine. The folks at forum are great in helping. Just leave them a note.

tony

Hello

A new version has just come out. It has a native GPS unit in it. Do you happen to know how to activate it? In addition, is there any way a Reality XP GPS can be integrated into the panel?

Thanks

Csaba