Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KZ1R

Cycle through camera views

Stephen,

any way to cycle through the views by pressing one keyboard button?

Also, any chance we could use the hat switch in our joystick to cycle through the views instead of panning the view in the cockpit?

I, like many others, use TrackIR and the joystick hat switch (I have Saitek X52 here) is of no use to me. Would be great if we could "utilize" it somehow.

Thanks

Mike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mike assign each view the same key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reece

I set one key for all and it will cycle.

As for the hat switch. I made use of them, TrackIR user here also. They control all trim surfaces for my aircraft. Very useful.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

As stated above the same joystick button or keyboard input can be assigned to multiple camera views. In such cases, repeated use of the assigned button or key will cycle through the assigned camera views.  The cycle will apply to the aircraft associated with the camera view, which may be a single aircraft, a group, or all aircraft according to what you have configured.

In addition you can use the shortcut control button/key assignments to restrict the cycle views forward and backward between identical view modes, that is, between the same virtual cockpit, 2D cockpit, or External Aircraft camera views for the currently selected aircraft.        

Cheryl