Sign in to follow this  
kenchan1234

amazing engine sound with the 77W with some efb photo and ....

my house is 5 km away from the airport on mountain, everyday at 0100 am 

an EMIRATES 77W push back and because the city gets so quiet you could hear the engine start all the way to the mountain,,, its so awesome noise, a noise that you get so addicted to listen to every night! 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm not 737fandm20 (need your name as per PMDG rules, sir) but I'll still go ahead and guess VHHH (Hong Kong International Airport / Chek Lap Kok Airport). Its roof is a give-a-way.

I'm not 737fandm20 (need your name as per PMDG rules, sir) but I'll still go ahead and guess VHHH (Hong Kong International Airport / Chek Lap Kok Airport). Its roof is a give-a-way.

bingo youre right appleair 

and i want to become a pmdg 777-200LR tester but it cant come true because i am not holding any  license. Just a [small potato]

just i hope...........

Thank you.

Excellent photographs and videos by the way; definitely shows how much data the aircraft collects and how well it cuts it down to be presented on the primary screens for ease of access and "readability".

He means that you have to sign your posts with your full real name. Source

Marc ter Heide

Your videos are great. Already subscribed to your channel and hope we can get more of the same.

Christian Graves

Hi!

Here is a video that I recorded when flying from SCEL to SBGR with JJ and their -300ER

The -115 really has a deep and strong sound!

BR,

ghnilson