Sign in to follow this  
Laumart

FS2 crew won't install

Good day to you all!

I could do with a little help: I cannot seem to install FS2 Crew. The error message is that Arbus Xtended is not installed. I guess it has to do with the registry. I tried and Google a possible solution but so far drew a blank. Thank you in advance for you help.

Laurentzi

Hi,

Did you install the Hotfix 17b for the Airbus X320?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Why do you think, its the registry? Did you have this problem before, maybe with other Aircraft also?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Try running the Flight1 FSX Registry Repair Tool, found here:

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Remember the Airbus aircraft and FS2Crew need to be installed into the root FSX folder... the installer should auto detect this location... if not, it means you have a registry problem which is fixed using the Flight1 Registry Repair Tool.

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your replies. I suspected the registry because I recently had a big crash on my system and still today, not everything is working as it should. I uninstalled Airbus X, reinstalled it and afterwards, FS2Crew did install properly. Except I have lost all airline names, bar those invented by MS. Is there anyway I can get them back?

Regarding the 1.1 version, do I simply re-download the software? File size seems to be the same, though I purchased it a few days before it was released. How can I find out which version I'm running? Again, thank you all!

Thank you Bryan,

Liveries are present, except I cannot seem to add any to default ones. What I meant with airline names is that I no longer have the choice of ATC call-outs for airlines except the FS default ones.

At this stage, there is no real point to download the 1.1 version since, owning a non-English OS, the voice controlled version won't work.