Sign in to follow this  
tecboy99

T7 Texture Issue

Hello all, First I have to say I LOVE the T7, Its my new favorite aircraft. My only problem is when I switch views (ex. Virtual Cockpit-Spot) I will briefly see the skeleton of the aircraft while the textures load. I have never experienced this issue with any other PMDG product. Is this fixable?

This is just FSX - nothing we can do. It's a 7 year old graphics engine being pushed to do things it was never supposed to be able to do and will never be 100% perfect.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have just used a tweak in my fsx cfg if you want to know what it is and it has got rid of that issue for me

TextureMaxLoad=30 place that in your Display section in your FSX .cfg -

While using the Highmemfix=1 aswell  i must say im seeing a difference.

Try it i can't say it will solve it but it has helped me

I have just used a tweak in my fsx cfg if you want to know what it is and it has got rid of that issue for me

TextureMaxLoad=30 place that in your Display section in your FSX .cfg -

While using the Highmemfix=1 aswell  i must say im seeing a difference.

Try it i can't say it will solve it but it has helped me

It WORKED! Thanks a MILLION.

Hello all, particularly Steve.

Thank you for your advice, as it has helped me too.

Initially, I had only a skeleton of the 777. I checked if I had HIGHMEMFIX=1 in place and I did.

I read your advice and installed the TextureMaxLoad=30 line and I am now able to see the fuselage.

Unfortunately, now both wings are seen as skeletons.

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 7, i7, GeForce 570

Thanks!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Regarding the texture issue guys, I've found that if I don't go to external view for a while and then take a look after 15 minutes or so, the textures take a long time to load. My workaround for this is that I open another window, select external view and then I shrink it down as small as I can get it and put in the corner of my display where it's barely noticeable. Whenever I go to external view after that the textures are already loaded and I'm not waiting for them like I was before.

Works for me.

Mark Adams, KPWM