Sign in to follow this  
Buddy125

ATC

I installed the 777 into FSX and started FSX. I had everything turned on and tried to use the ATC within FSX. It didn't work. On the pmdg 737 it worked fine. I tried to use shift lock and use the number key to access it, but nothing happens, I don't know what to do.

Peter Smeal

Hey I had a similar problem if you're trying to use the default FSX ATC........If you load a cold dark cockpit you have to actually select the vhf comm to be able to hear and use the default atc.  You have to push the round white button on the comm panel next to the CDU.  I don't have it up and sorry I don't have the technical term.  But its right below the VHF comm window and the black mic selection button.  I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Ryan Patch

Read the manual. You have to use the radio panel and switch on comm 1 or 2, just as on the real airplane.

Pete Mac Paint

PMDG graphic Designer

Thanks for the help, I got it now

Please click "Mark Solved" on the post that gave you the information to solve your problem.  This helps people who may run across this problem in the future, and it also helps guys like me who are scouring the forum to help people - it lets me know it's been solved and to continue looking at other threads.

Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers