Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

Japan

Does anyone fly in Japan, took my 737 for a short spin, RJAA to RJAN the approach was absolutely amazing!

descending through the clouds at 3000 feet finally at 1000 come under the clouds to see a runway between two mountains and sea all over, on a projector in 3D absolutely amazing!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

just the default stuff ! i think what adds to the realism is the clouds! this is probably the dealbreaker with the projector and the clouds in 3D, i have clouds set to very high using opusfsx for weather.

yes and being a small country the distance are not too far so by the time your at CRZ it will be ready to prepare for T/D.

All of my flights are in Japan.   There are some good payware airports but they are not so well know.   Check Simmarket

Shomei Yokouchi

All of my flights are in Japan.   There are some good payware airports but they are not so well know.   Check Simmarket

Shomei Yokouchi

I agree.. Overland's Minna no Kukou series were some beautiful airports.. Wish they carried on with doing FSX scenery.. I had a bunch of FS9 Minna no Kukou volumes that I would have loved to fly into in FSX.

-Damien

I agree.. Overland's Minna no Kukou series were some beautiful airports.. Wish they carried on with doing FSX scenery.. I had a bunch of FS9 Minna no Kukou volumes that I would have loved to fly into in FSX.

-Damien

I do wish so too.    I tried importing them to FSX but not without problems.

But still there are two very high standard Japan airports on Simmarket (good price), then there are the Aerosim Japan airports (high quality but wow Japanese prices!)

Shomei Yokouchi

As a Japanese, glad that you love some Japanese routes B)  Why don't you try Island hopping rte from RJFK-->RJKA--ROAH-->ROIG or ROMY ?

As a Japanese, glad that you love some Japanese routes B)  Why don't you try Island hopping rte from RJFK-->RJKA--ROAH-->ROIG or ROMY ?

thanks for these airport codes, can you tell me more as I am not familiar with the country.