Sign in to follow this  
HighTowers

777 GSX Pushback Error Bug?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not to load a complex aircraft directly from the free flight menue. Have you tried to load a default plane, then change to the 777? Just like the ngx.

I dont think it matters anymore and im pretty sure i read it that there is no need to load up a default. Maybe even Ryan mentioned it. 

Point being, this does not happen with any other aircraft let alone the NGX or MD11 and I load them from the free flight menu. 

As for being a memory issue.... I dont think so. I monitor the VAS all the time and the above posted pics I had a VAS of only 2.8. plenty of room. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Don't think its  gsx  related  since  I don't  think  gsx  touches  the inner  workings of  the t7 at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

memorry issue

What, with 8Gb to spare? Doubt it.

Are you starting from saved panel states? If so which one?

Yes, C&D

im pretty sure i read it that there is no need to load up a default. Maybe even Ryan mentioned it.

Yes, you are correct as Ryan does state that in the Tutorial

VAS

Can you kindly explain what exactly this is as I have read that term about but have no idea what it is? Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not to load a complex aircraft directly from the free flight menue. Have you tried to load a default plane, then change to the 777? Just like the ngx.

What, with 8Gb to spare? Doubt it.

Can you kindly explain what exactly this is as I have read that term about but have no idea what it is? Thanks

You guys need to take a look at the introduction manual ;)

I used a panel state that I had made called Moe 2. I got the power unit not disconnecting. I deleted all of my panel states (that I had created and used the normal state that comes withe 777 with the engines running. The power unit disappeared.

Just try the following:

Start with the default FSX Cessna 172 and save it as a standard flight.
Start FSX new.
After the restart, go to your airport or upload your route.
After this / these is loaded select your PMDG 777

That it should have been,
Have a good flight.

I had this issue once as well.

I dont have any other liveries than the two house liveries that came with the product.

(Maybe someone can confirm to me that no other liveries come with the product. They must be downloaded seperately right?)

I did not create any panel states yet, nor did I change the default panels states.

So panels states can not be the problem!

I dont lnow what GSX is....I dont have that......so that cant be the problem either!

I boot FSX in the default trike, but I dont start the flight in it.

(because the manual says not to do that!)

The only thing I have done s created the tutorial flight from VRMM and I save the flight ready for take off.

Maybe this was the cause:

If you do a flight in the PMDG777......then end flight......then without quitting FSX or reloading a default FSX aircraft, you load the same saved 777 flight again......is that also loading the 777 on top of itself?

I did that once, but I dont remember if it was before the flight with this issue.

Rob Robson

ah  so its  not  gsx  that's  causing this  issue  if  your  having  the same  issue  than

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Excuse me, but you are wrong. You need to read the manual. It says NOT to load another airplane then the 777!! Read the manual.

Page  29 of the introduction manual explains all of  this

Peter kelberg

Page  29 of the introduction manual explains all of  this

No it does not explain all of this.

Not clear enough for me apperantly anaway!

The manual is speaking of loading one livery or variant on top of ANOTHER livery or variant.

I only have the two house liveries and of that I dont fly the freighter (at the moment)!

Can someone please confirm by the way that those are the only two variants and liveries that came with the product. I seem to have not a single real world livery!

My questions is: What if you have saved a flight in the house livery and you start that flight.

Then you end that flight but you do not exit FSX.

And then you load that same flight again.

Is that considered loading aircraft on top of each other as well?

If it is than the manual should have stated that that you cant do that either cause I thought this problem only occured with loading different liveries and variants.

Rob Robson

Can someone please confirm by the way that those are the only two variants and liveries that came with the product. I seem to have not a single real world livery!

Perhaps you have 'show variations'  at the bottom of the aircraft selection unticked?

As for panel states I havent created any and im using the default PMDG ones. Long Turn

Liveries on top of each other? No. Load up to free flight mode without going to any aircraft loading, and choose aircraft and scenery and direct load from there. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Is that considered loading aircraft on top of each other as well?

If it is than the manual should have stated that that you cant do that either cause I thought this problem only occured with loading different liveries and variants.

Yes it is. Why would it not be? You are loading the 777 over the 777. As outlined in the manual.

Yes it is. Why would it not be? You are loading the 777 over the 777. As outlined in the manual.

Yes, I guess you are right.

I just thought that this problem only appears when loading a different livery of the same plane again (Thats what the manual says).

Did not expect with the same exact livery.

Thx.

Perhaps you have 'show variations'  at the bottom of the aircraft selection unticked?

As for panel states I havent created any and im using the default PMDG ones. Long Turn

Liveries on top of each other? No. Load up to free flight mode without going to any aircraft loading, and choose aircraft and scenery and direct load from there.

Nope "show variations" is ticked.

So are you saying you have, in addition to the PMDG liveries, other liveries to choose?

Right from the get go, without additionally downloading any?

Rob Robson