Sign in to follow this  
DirtShoot

FSXDB.com New Features as of 09/08/13

Cool website!  Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

This program is fantastic! I continuously travel around the world in my B-17 home cockpit, and I use it for manual flight planning.

I stumbled upon it while searching on Google trying to find out what airports were in FSX.

I plan my Hops out well in advance on 5x8 index cards. I use this program to find out if the airport I am planning on going to is included in FSX, how long the runways are, what their surface is, the elevation, radio frequencies etc.. You can search for an airport by name, search by country, or by ICAO. It  also gives a Google Earth map view of the airport that you can zoom in or out.

FSXDB is loaded with all kinds of goodies. I will also bring it up on a separate networked PC while I am flying to access info.

It is well worth giving it a look! You won't be disappointed!

Bill