Sign in to follow this  
RTK1972

well done PMDG

Gentlemen,

congrats to that beauty. I love her from the first moment and the sounds are so so f.... great :-)

There is only one thing that i would love to see bringing more "life" into the T7.... A intearctive First Officer like in the Airbus Extended.

Would something like that be possible ?

Thanks, Carsten

Carsten U

Actually I would like animations for both flight crew.  It doesn't feel right looking over and seeing an empty seat.

spacer.png

Gentlemen,

congrats to that beauty. I love her from the first moment and the sounds are so so f.... great :-)

There is only one thing that i would love to see bringing more "life" into the T7.... A intearctive First Officer like in the Airbus Extended.

Would something like that be possible ?

Thanks, Carsten

Just wait for FS2 Crew for PMDG 777 to be released and your wish will be granted sir.

Just wait for FS2 Crew for PMDG 777 to be released and your wish will be granted sir.

Honestly i am not familiar with Fs2crew. As far as i understand with this you have to take voice control and even give commands.

Thats not what happens in the airbus extended. There the copilot is fully automated and interacting with the pilots. Doing checklists etc.

I