Sign in to follow this  
concordeba

777 Fuel Calculator - Excel

Hello All,

I made an Airbus Calculator many months ago, based on EU OPS and fuel burn rates.    So what I did was make an updated version based on the Boeing 777 - it works pretty well and I've tested it 4 times now and I always land with the correct amount recommended by airline SOPS.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.  

Purely enter and change the following.

• Under Minutes - APU fuel is generally 12-15 minutes
  • Taxi in Europe i.e EGLL is 20 minutes, but places like VRMM it's 7-12 minutes.
  • Trip is your overall flight, you don't need wind calculations for this  but your en-route time is based upon how long it takes you including any tail/headwind. For example today's flight that I am doing is 10 hours 4 minutes including any headwinds. 
  • DONT TOUCH CONT 5% (EASA OPS)
  • Alternate is based on how long it takes you to get from the holding fix of your destination to your divert/alternate.
  • Final Reserves DO NOT TOUCH, this is set based on EU OPS.
  • Additional - if you are expected to hold due bad weather etc or in the case of VATSIM an event with loads of traffic adjust this in minutes.

The rest is self explanatory. 

Let me know what you think?

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042

Doesn't work. I click the link and I just get a page full of gibberish. Right-click, Save As... yields an HTM file.

Doesn't work. I click the link and I just get a page full of gibberish. Right-click, Save As... yields an HTM file.

Odd that, I've hosted on Filedropper.

Regards,
Robbie

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042

Scroll down to "Download this File" - nothing else...

Regards,
Robbie

Scroll down to "Download this File" - nothing else...

Thanks, it works pretty well! :Peace:

Cheers guys, anyone finding it working well?  I still get insufficient fuel warnings, but I am 100% that it's incorrect. 

Regards,
Robbie

Works for me, just need to adjust it to show lbs instead of kg, thanks!

I'll look into it, can't be too hard seeing as I can do it with a whizwheel for my PPL ;) 

Regards,
Robbie

I'll look into it, can't be too hard seeing as I can do it with a whizwheel for my PPL ;) 

Don't worry Robbie, was able to do it with lbs, as you said, very easy indeed, I am sure the majority will use the kg version.

Take care.

Jay Marin

Anyone using this still and anyone having any problems?

Cheers

Regards,
Robbie