Sign in to follow this  
Rlambert93

Test flight

On route from London heathrow to Innsbruck using Rex and orbx England scenery and mega airport Innsbruck. Just passed the channel and no problems at all everything smooth and weather generating ok. Got to say best sim I've ever had. All the exciting things you have at hand in cockpit like checklists built in are just really good and to have the emergency ones at hand is a nice touch but fingers crossed hope I don't need them on this flight but hope to need them one day .

Rob

It's a great bird. You'll have a lot of fun with her.

And you might need your emergency checklist after landing -- for your brake temps. Good luck squeezing the 777 in there.

Yeah about 30 mins out looking good so far still think might get emergency services on standby just in case flying light and fuel low just hope scenery holds ok as Innsbruck is great scenery to fly into and hand fly the approach.

Rob

Lovely landing on runway 26. Could say one of my best landings at Innsbruck no warnings apart from terrain all the way down on finals. Got to say pleasure hand flying aircraft from 40nm put and flew perfect no problems what so ever scenery fine no pauses on approach nothing. Love the way the RAAS works on approach and when landing telling you distance left on runway. How would people feel about a Innsbruck fly in on say vatsim if we can get numbers and atc.

Rob

Is it smart for a 777 to land at an airport like LOWI in real life? I would have thought that it was way too big...

Daniel Miller