Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

PMDG 737-600/700 - Problems on Test Flight?

So I am playing with the 700 series add-on for PMDG and I have a couple of questions that are probably answered somewhere in the 3000 pages of manual but I want to make sure it is not a bug and see if anyone else has the answer right off the bat rather than searching for hours in a book thicker than the Bible.

SEE IMAGE BELOW.  CLICK ON TO FULL SCREEN IT.

1.   When I turn on the lighting for the cockpit and turn it just past halfway the back panels on the MCP LEDs turn blue.  Is this normal ops?   It never did this in the 800 series.

2.   The TCAS Indicators never went away on the MFDs.   The indicators were on during power up, pre-flight check and on into the flight.   I use FS2Crew to do the start up sequence and he didn't seem to indicate a problem with the TCAS system but the markings persisted throughout the entire flight making it hard to see my VSI and altitude.

3.   When I turned the lighting nobs to turn on the background flood lighting on the MCP and the MFD panels they had no effect on the lighting until AFTER we landed and started the shutdown sequence.  Then the lighting turned on.   Normal operation in the 800 was for the lights to activate the moment you turned the dial and light up the consoles.

4.   I use FS Passengers X and had to go through the whole FS2Crew work around to get the FSPassenger mini window to show.. however... it has ANOTHER panel icon that sits on top of it now and will flicker off and on but mostly it stays on, covering up the damn mini window...    -_-

Anyone experience these problems (if they are problems on the 700 series PMDG 737) and know a work around?   Thanks.

SWA5970-2.jpg

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy