Sign in to follow this  
europrodave

Problems... Problems... Problems...

I have not stated any specific "issues" let alone overstating one.

Please not that the OP asked for "your constructive comments". You have added nothing of any value to this extremely interesting and constructive forum.

Have a good evening sir.

You're right, I didn't mention much, except to say that the issues have been minor (i.e., you're exaggerating) and that, most importantly, your silly thread got locked the last time you posted it. Nice try stirring the pot again.

The least you could do is not copy and paste your old post. Either you're lazy or a troll. Or both perhaps.

wELL, i'M INSTALLING MY WHOLE win7 64 AGAIN, SO, IF THERE'S A PROBLEM AFTER THIS I'M EXTREMELY SURE IT'S THE PMDG'S SOFTWARE. AND WOR THE SMART GUY HERE, DO YOU THINK BUSINESS COMPUTERS DON'T HAVE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS? THINK AGAIN...

1. All caps won't get you anywhere. Its perceived as yelling. If you feel the need to yell at PMDG, fine. (Not really, but I'll humor you.) But presenting your problems to a forum full of other customers and hoping for an answer will generally result in your problems falling on deaf ears. Its not our fault your computer is screwed up.

2. This is the first issue I've personally seen on the forums that has required not only a reinstall of the T7 or even FSX.(^2b) But a complete install of Windows itself.(^2c)

2b. Yes, people (for some reason) reinstall FSX the second the T7 doesn't behave like the NGX. It's not a good workaround. Not as a 1st, 2nd or even 3rd step. <- example, not necessarily you.

2c. It may not be the product causing your problems if a complete, brand new Windows installation is still ending with the same result. Like I said, it appears to be an isolated incident and unfortunately it happened to you. It may be a hardware/driver/config/all of the above issue pertaining to your specific setup. The PC combinations are endless and its impossible for 1 installation guide to cover them all.

3. As has been mentioned, PMDG's support is outstanding. Have you tried contacting them? I'm sure they are more than willing to get you off the ground and flying problem free. After all, they want you to be a happy customer too. It cuts down on the Advil expenditures.

As for business computers....well that's where you lost me. Elaborate and maybe even we lowly forum browsers may be able to help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

You're right, I didn't mention much, except to say that the issues have been minor (i.e., you're exaggerating) and that, most importantly, your silly thread got locked the last time you posted it. Nice try stirring the pot again.

The least you could do is not copy and paste your old post. Either you're lazy or a troll. Or both perhaps.

Yes thank you for your kind words and interest Trevor.    Expected marginally better from "a lawyer and a pilot".  Man... your parents must be so very proud of all your greatness and accomplishments.  

And now I will be right again. Exhibit A  The 50 odd posts from forum users who have asked questions and or mentioned what issues they are having weather it be related to PMDG itself, or their lack of knowledge and experience on the new bird.  This "silly thread" has got your attention this evening although not for any reasons that is of importance or constructive thus far and, was of interest to many prior to you showing up.  I never have exaggerated in anything I have said or asked.

This is not a cut and pasted post, nor is it attempting to "stir any pot" either Special Man.

We  have an excellent idea for you to follow closely.

If your not interested in what someone has to say on a particular thread,... don't read or respond to it.  Unless you can't help yourself that is...  Enjoy the rest of your evening Mr. Moore, and we all hope your feeling better soon.

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Gentleman, relax. No one can help each other if people keep getting threads locked.

Slow your rolls.

We may not be face to face but try to pretend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

EDIT: CRAP. tapatalk got rid of like 3 paragraphs from my other post. Basically boiled down to:

This problem still not being fixed after a full OS reinstall seems to be an isolated incident, not a full blown product problem. Contact PMDG and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help. They desire happy customers the same way you desire glitch-free flying.

Hmmmm.....lets take the Boeing's brand new 787. It has bugs, so why does everyone else have to be perfect. When you make something that complex, there will always be bugs.

Nice try stirring the pot again.

Yeah, I've noticed the same.

...and people give me a hard time about the way I post.

Kyle Rodgers