Sign in to follow this  
flight1986

COCA-COLA

This livery I had to fly just looked fun.  And hope you enjoy these as they are just random and different:

CLICK TO ENLARGE

2w4ifq9.jpg

18g19i.jpg

2ufwsx1.jpg

f2jxx0.jpg

34drgae.jpg

29mr3ti.jpg

fqgm1.jpg

Thanks for viewing

That has got to be the coolest paintjob I've ever seen. Love the shots too they look professional!

That has got to be the coolest paintjob I've ever seen. Love the shots too they look professional!

I agree man, like i said just fun looking. Makes you want to drink a Coke. But thanks, I actually didnt even try with these just random.

Excellent shots and paint job!  I love 'atmospheric' pictures and yours have it in spades.

Careful though.  I think you just made the Concorde with the Pepsi livery VERY angry.

Excellent shots and paint job!  I love 'atmospheric' pictures and yours have it in spades.

Careful though.  I think you just made the Concorde with the Pepsi livery VERY angry.

Thanks means alot.  No need to fear when your out of commission lol.

sweet

Regards;

Fritz

thanks Fritz