Sign in to follow this  
regisb

PMDG 777 --EGLLOMDB...4.5 hours to the flight and FSX crashes...

My fustration...

PMDG 777 --EGLLOMDB...4.5 hours to the flight and FSX crashes as I click a button on the PMDG...

I am tired of these crashes.....

HELP....

Thanks,

Regis

Regis Biassala 

I know this is frustrating, but your post will not help unless you give more information about the crash.

Trying looking for EventViewer in your system and it should tell you the failing module/dll.

Sorry about this:

The faulty module is shown below:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: PMDG_777X.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52256029
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00247710
Faulting process id: 0x90
Faulting application start time: 0x01ceb6978b5fe977
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL
Report Id: b3bea896-22bd-11e3-84c8-14dae993d5fa

Thanks,
Regis

Regis Biassala 

PMDG recognised this to be a fault in their product that they are going to address this week.

"EFIS switch to plan mode in  flight"  fix is scheduled for release in the coming weeks...

Can someone try it also...Be at FL370 and change the EFIS from MAP to Plan mode...

Thanks,

Regis

Regis Biassala 

Can someone try it also...Be at FL370 and change the EFIS from MAP to Plan mode

Just tried, no problems for me. I suggest you try this - go to FSX main folder, find UIAutomationCore.dll, right click on file and select properties and check what version you have. It should be version 6.0.5840.16386, like this:

If you have any other vesrion(6.0.6001.18000 for example), that will cause freezing and crashes. Just download right version and put it to your FSX main folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/adxsx0mxb6wztil/UIAutomationCore.rar

It worths trying!

Hi B247NG,

thank you. I had the wrong version of UIAutomationCore.dll. As NGX was also failing. I tried it with the NGX and everything is working fine.

I will try it with the T777 and let you know.

You would mind if ping you for more help. ?

Thanks a lot,

Regis

Regis Biassala 

Sorry about this:

The faulty module is shown below:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting process id: 0x90
Faulting application start time: 0x01ceb6978b5fe977
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL
Report Id: b3bea896-22bd-11e3-84c8-14dae993d5fa

Thanks,
Regis

exactly the same problem: and I opened two days ago a thread about it:

Error Details:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

Faulting process id: 0x1484

Faulting application start time: 0x01ceb75e4ba86410

Faulting application path: D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL

Report Id: 2044caee-235d-11e3-b4fc-02706efd0e01

Thread Link: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/421757-pmdg-777xdll-error/

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi B247NG,

thank you. I had the wrong version of UIAutomationCore.dll. As NGX was also failing. I tried it with the NGX and everything is working fine.

I will try it with the T777 and let you know.

You would mind if ping you for more help. ?

Thanks a lot,

Regis

No problem. You can post or send me a PM if you prefer that way :)

Just tried, no problems for me. I suggest you try this - go to FSX main folder, find UIAutomationCore.dll, right click on file and select properties and check what version you have. It should be version 6.0.5840.16386, like this:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

If you have any other vesrion(6.0.6001.18000 for example), that will cause freezing and crashes. Just download right version and put it to your FSX main folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/adxsx0mxb6wztil/UIAutomationCore.rar

It worths trying!

I'm sorry but this is utter poppycock, I've been using the supposed wrong version (6.0.6001.18000) for 6 weeks in a new build and not had a single freeze. I've just tried this other version today and sure enough had my first freeze.

Cheers, Andy.

Hello Andydigital.

why would you change the UIAutomationCore.dll if eveything is working....I think it may also be linked to *.NET version you are running.

There seems to be a compatibility issue with those files and version of files for the *.NET..

Regis

Regis Biassala 

Because of the thread started in the last 24 hours detailing it elsewhere in the forum.

Cheers, Andy.

I'm sorry but this is utter poppycock, I've been using the supposed wrong version (6.0.6001.18000) for 6 weeks in a new build and not had a single freeze. I've just tried this other version today and sure enough had my first freeze.

Are you sure your freeze is in any way related to UIAutomationCore.dll? Becouse my experience was quite the opposite - i didn't get a single freeze, hang or crash for more then a year using 6.0.5840.16386, and i had freezing, hanging, stutters, Ezdok not responding and 2 CTD's in 2 days with 6.0.6001.18000.

I replaced it with 6.0.5840.16386 and FSX is smooth again, no issues at all. 

I'm not saying you are wrong, who knows? It could be related to some specific system configuration, or FSX configuration. But is good to know that if you have these problems, you can(should)at least to try both versions.

I never expected this to work for all FSX users, it never happened before. Different systems and configurations, different users(very important factor too :) ) - different results.

Anyway, for now 6.0.5840.16386 seems to work better for most people

Are you sure your freeze is in any way related to UIAutomationCore.dll? Becouse my experience was quite the opposite - i didn't get a single freeze, hang or crash for more then a year using 6.0.5840.16386, and i had freezing, hanging, stutters, Ezdok not responding and 2 CTD's in 2 days with 6.0.6001.18000.

I replaced it with 6.0.5840.16386 and FSX is smooth again, no issues at all. 

I'm not saying you are wrong, who knows? It could be related to some specific system configuration, or FSX configuration. But is good to know that if you have these problems, you can(should)at least to try both versions.

I never expected this to work for all FSX users, it never happened before. Different systems and configurations, different users(very important factor too :) ) - different results.

Anyway, for now 6.0.5840.16386 seems to work better for most people

I trust Andy's posts- he does an unpaid yeoman's job for VRInsight support- and he generally gives quite reliable information.  I do suspect that some of the crashes attributed to UIAutomationCore.DLL may also be caused by other factors, typically sound and/or video card drivers.  If the crash is caused by a mere button press, one must ask, what would that button press have done?  I have experienced hard lockups but only when switching camera views in EZDok.  I reverted my 'newest' Nvidia WHQL drivers to the PRIOR stable WHQL driver and seems to have licked the issue.  Also, since I fly FSX with audio going either out of my SoundBlaster or my Logitech Headset (USB) devices, I disabled the HD sound on my video card as I don't use that at all on my FSX PC.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel