Sign in to follow this  
T_Fleck

UACCUAWWA?!

I got an email from someone fanatically asking for the registration number of a recent paint I uploaded.  When I told him to simply look at the plane, the reg is there he got very irate and then blamed me for not putting the registration number in the text file (among other things).  When I asked him who he was with, this is the response I got:

We are The UACCUAWWA United Aircrew Consortium assoc World Wide Ops. for short Pertaining to world wide flight assnmts We operate from single piston Private Commercial ATP,  to the A380 and any and all of everything in between. That's why we need nothing ficticious. We bypass all the stupid garbage out there that we don't need. We are a real world system. 

I personally have never heard of this organization... consortium, whatever it is.  Above is only part of the emails I received, but in the end I told him to never contact me again as everything he said was very bizarre,  I even went so far as to change my email password and activate multi-factor authorization.  I was just wondering if anyone has contacted in a similar manner or may know what the heck the UACCUAWWA is?  

Congratulations, I think? You've just found out or had reinforced, that there are some people out there who take this airplane flying game a little too serious. Should you encounter one of these types in the future I would recommend carrying around a container that holds fresh air, a little sunshine and some blue sky inside. This will repel any future attacks, guaranteed! :lol:

may know what the heck the UACCUAWWA is?  

I am not only a member.....I am also the President.  :ph34r:

HA HA just joking. Meshman nailed it.  :lol:

Matthew Kane

Lol, thanks guys at least there is some sanity out there. I have never run across anyone until now that wanted to grill me about registration numbers and be so hostile regarding a free repaint. My entire point during the various emails was that if he wanted to know the reg number so bad he could just look, or perhaps run a search for AA's Susan G. Komen 777 and figure it out. Instead he wanted to blame me for not including it in the readme. Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone, not even for free.