Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhlarsen

Double Saitek Quadrant?

Can LINDA support two separate Saitek Quadrants?

And I do not include the Quadrant that comes with the Saitek Yoke.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm using two USB Saitek Quadrants without issue, I don't own the Yoke as I was one of the early adopters who sent mine back for a refund because of the phantom button press issues.

I'm using two USB Saitek Quadrants without issue, I don't own the Yoke as I was one of the early adopters who sent mine back for a refund because of the phantom button press issues.

Just great, thanks   :good:

I also use two because most of my FSX flights are with twin engines. Never had a problem. Also use the Saitek Cessna yoke but wish I had kept the standard yoke (three more buttons available)

Also use the Saitek Cessna yoke but wish I had kept the standard yoke (three more buttons available)

I didn't realise that Neal, good to know. I doubt I would touch a Saitek Yoke again to be honest, I didn't think much of the build quality or smoothness of movement, plus I just prefer joysticks especially my Thrustmaster Warthog, its smooth as silk (after doing the spring mod) and has Hall Effect sensors, so its likely to last longer than I will.