Sign in to follow this  
Matsu787

FSXSERVER

I just got the OPUSfsx today (using REX weather textures) and test flying a long haul right now using PMDG777.

I noticed that fsxserver keeps exiting every 30 min, is this suppose to be running and updating the weather engine based on config automatically?

I have to launch the application from the desktop to update the weather and i have to do it like a 20 times crossing the Pacific.

Please advise..........

Thanks,

Kin M.

(Klax)

Hi Kin

You could either have a previous build that was suspected of being corrupted and was reposted or just an incorrect install. Best download the latest release or beta, check and make sure you uninstall all versions listed in the Windows program list, then reinstall the new release or beta you downloaded. That should sort it out.

Cheers

Stephen

I have this problem also with v3.34.0 and another friend has it too. Opus quitting during flight several times. Never happened before this version.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Stephen,

Ok that worked out ok per your instruction.

I think my problem also was.... when i first install, i've started the FSXSERVER from the shortcut instead from the actual main OpusFSX folder which gave me some weird stuff like unable to open a text file to check the weather report and that annoying exit every 20 min.

Testing a flight now for more than an hour and so far no abnormal exit or restart issue.

Looks like we are good on this side now.....

Thanks,

Kin M.

(Klax)