Sign in to follow this  
mikenewell

SDK Released?

Maybe that's true.  

Problem is Asians account for about 0.001 percent of our user base.

Of the 1.35 Billion people in China, there are maybe 100 of them interested in Flight Simulation it seems.

That's not true Bryan. Look at the China based FS websites. They each have around 3000 active users. Also, your FS2Crew is quite popular there, due to the reason you are aware of.

Zicheng Cai

That's not true Bryan. Look at the China based FS websites. They each have around 3000 active users. Also, your FS2Crew is quite popular there, due to the reason you are aware of.

Well, our sales from Asia are minuscule, certainly compared to Germany and the other western countries.

If FS2Crew is popular in China, I suspect 99 percent of them are using pirated copies.

You can probably find DVD versions of FS2Crew being sold on the streets (even though we don't produce DVD versions  :P  )

Well, our sales from Asia are minuscule, certainly compared to Germany and the other western countries.

If FS2Crew is popular in China, I suspect 99 percent of them are using pirated copies.

You can probably find DVD versions of FS2Crew being sold on the streets (even though we don't produce DVD versions  :P  )

Nope- They "sell" digital copy of your stuff. $0.5 per Gb hahaha. Funny and miserable flightsim situation in certain countries.

Zicheng Cai

Nope- They "sell" digital copy of your stuff. $0.5 per Gb hahaha. Funny and miserable flightsim situation in certain countries.

Well, on the streets of Manila you can buy DVD copies of all the major video games and movies.  Cops walk by and do nothing.

It's not just the Chinese pirating... today I caught a German pirating my Airbus Voice Control program...  Got his name and everything.  

It's not just the Chinese pirating... today I caught a German pirating my Airbus Voice Control program...  Got his name and everything.  

Well, some folks pirate to try it, some folks genuinely can't buy it for whatever reason... and for some it's just a sport, apparently. And they suck at it.

FS2Crewb and MCP Support are definitely the two add-ons I am most anxious to see up and running. Still having a great time with them both in the NGX but really looking forward to the T7 being fully supported.