Sign in to follow this  
AeroMechAZ

Aerocaches

For some reason (other than the locked ones), my MS Flight won't let me go and 'hunt' for 2 aerocaches: the "Hakealala Sunrise" and the "Cone Island" one.  When I select either of those, the program loads as normal, but then it brings me back to the map screen and on the bottom left is my plane, etc. with the note, "No Aerocaches are being tracked".  Suggestions?  It allowed me to 'find' several other Aerocaches, though.

I don't know about the Hakealala  Sunrise one, but Cone Island is bugged and probably won't work.  When it originally came up it was bugged and after a while MS patched it so it was collectable. Apparently it was only a temporary patch because a few weeks ago on the Flight site, they mentioned it wasn't working again. Could be the same with the sunrise one.

Since they don't have the ability to make repairs or corrections to aerocaches any longer, you might just have to ignore these.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

OK, 188AHC, I can understand that, but how would/could I unlock whatever one is 'next' (for me)?

OK, 188AHC, I can understand that, but how would/could I unlock whatever one is 'next' (for me)?

I'm not real clear on what you're asking.  If an aerocache is available, it will appear either in the long list on the left of the aerocache screen, or in the AOTD box at the upper left.  If one shows in either of these locations without a checkmark beside it, you should be able to hunt it. You have to watch out though. Sometimes the AOTD screen switches back without you noticing and will show the hint and info for the wrong cache.

Look this over and check it out. It might clear things up for you.

If not, come back with more detailed info and perhaps we can help you.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I'm not real clear on what you're asking.  If an aerocache is available, it will appear either in the long list on the left of the aerocache screen, or in the AOTD box at the upper left.  If one shows in either of these locations without a checkmark beside it, you should be able to hunt it. You have to watch out though. Sometimes the AOTD screen switches back without you noticing and will show the hint and info for the wrong cache.

Look this over and check it out. It might clear things up for you.

If not, come back with more detailed info and perhaps we can help you.

The only ones in my Aerocache list not either checked or locked are the ones I mentioned before.

Hi are the free aerocaches still active, ran out? They alternated with the dlc but theyve been locked caches all week.