Sign in to follow this  
nudata

Real Air Piston Duke 2.0- Config utility gives error

Duke Piston V2.... Config error - see attachment.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

did you have your fsx/p3d installed under c:/program files ?

if yes did you start the config as an admin ? right click on the exe and click run as admin

maybe you also have the file write protected.

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

No write protection shown on file. I am always the admin but started the config as admin but same error.

The old config still works and updates its file ok.

Note:

The config.ini file is updated.

regards,

sorry I couldn't help you, but this might be a p3d problem ?

maybe someone else can help you or you can try to mail the devs.

they usually answer your mail within 24h

P.L. Tran

Ok, thanks... I placed a message to RealAir.

Not a major issue. I just don't like dirty windows.

regards,

Any other features that don't work in P3D? I know RealAir don't officially support the sim. I never got their Legacy because I read that some sound effects etc. don't work in P3D since their custom sounds need to interface with FSX.exe.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Problem solved. Redownloaded....  The first time I ever had a corrupted file in 20 years. Given the checks in TCP-IP  it would be interesting to see where the problem was. My main suspect is WiFi given its reliance on the phase of the signals. Cleaned the windows and flying. An annoyingly accurate aircraft rendition. :lol: :lol:

regards,

Problem solved. Redownloaded....  The first time I ever had a corrupted file in 20 years. Given the checks in TCP-IP  it would be interesting to see where the problem was. My main suspect is WiFi given its reliance on the phase of the signals. Cleaned the windows and flying. An annoyingly accurate aircraft rendition. :lol: :lol:

Did you install in FSX first and copy over, or install directly into P3D.

I'm missing the Duke in P3D, but haven't tried installing it since there is no dedicated P3D install option. It's my all time favourite GA for a simulator.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I own RealAir Duke V 2.0 and the RXP 430 and 530...

What happens if you use the Duke configuration tool and select your Garmins?

Will it work?

Charles.

I own RealAir Duke V 2.0 and the RXP 430 and 530...

What happens if you use the Duke configuration tool and select your Garmins?

Will it work?

Charles.

I'm pretty sure rxp won't work with p3d so even if you use the setup it wont work because rxp doesn't support p3d

thats why many here are waiting for the mindstar gps panels which will work on p3d.

P.L. Tran

I'm pretty sure rxp won't work with p3d so even if you use the setup it wont work because rxp doesn't support p3d

thats why many here are waiting for the mindstar gps panels which will work on p3d.

I hope it's as accurate. I use the real 430 in a few planes my buddies own and the RXP is identical not just in looks but behaviour. As a result it is the perfect teaching tool. Especially for IFR. Being able to preload multiple flight plans and insert waypoints mid flight and such. Learning the correct key presses. Hard to lose that.

Charles.

Did you install in FSX first and copy over, or install directly into P3D.

I'm missing the Duke in P3D, but haven't tried installing it since there is no dedicated P3D install option. It's my all time favourite GA for a simulator.

I installed the program directly into P3D. Just altered the target folder to P3D's.

regards,