Sign in to follow this  
Rlambert93

Saitek multi panel problems

Well, my Saitek X52 doesn't work at all! even the axis... Yeah, i know that this is a problem with Win8, but it happens with the T7 only!

Yeah. There's a reason PMDG doesn't officially support Win8.

Is that what you're using? Either way, try contacting Saitek. I'm not sure if they have a user support forum. They'd probably be the most capable when it comes to explaining how to get their panels working with the T7.

It may also be an issue with them not having the SDK. They may need that to properly link the panel functions with the aircraft.

Hmmm. Ok. There may be some other users that use the same panel and can help. I personally don't. So I'm not sure if it's a configuration issue or something to do with the SDK not being released to 3rd party developers yet. 

Sorry I can't be any help.

Don't use Saitek Drivers, use SPAD google SPAD FSX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Can anyone tell me what to do like a step by step guide please

Rob

I have no idea. Anyways, the proper place to look for support for that product is with that product's support system. Either through a support message system (if they have one) and/or through their own support forum (again, if they have one). 

I'm sure that they have that information somewhere.

The world isn't going to rain gold into your hands. You've gotta do most of the digging yourself. 

I am in the same boat as Rlambert93. For my PMDG 747 the Saitek Switch Panel and Multi panel has absolutely no effect on the aircraft. I have SPAD and not got too far. I have absolutely no idea about programming the profiles. 

I know when I get the T7, they won't work. At the moment I'm down to only my yoke, rudder and throttle with a few instrument displays.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am in the same boat as Rlambert93. For my PMDG 747 the Saitek Switch Panel and Multi panel has absolutely no effect on the aircraft. I have SPAD and not got too far. I have absolutely no idea about programming the profiles. 

I know when I get the T7, they won't work. At the moment I'm down to only my yoke, rudder and throttle with a few instrument displays.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Did you try  the Spad forum?

http://fstools.weebly.com/forum.html

You may find some help.