Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonW

Getting water textures instead of ground at airport.

Hello,

I have encountered a problem in FSX that I havent seen before. At KCRE today my ground textures around the airport were water textures and if I went off of the taxiway or runway the plane would sink as if it was an ocean or lake. Its like the airport is floating on water all buildings, taxiways, markers and runways are there. All other airports around the area were as they should be.

The only thing I have added since this has happened is FS Global Americas but with exception of the random floating house I havent had any probelms until now. CFG. is free of tweaks. Also running FTX Global, REX (textures) and UTX.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The problem is UTX. The scenery library has the priorities setup wrong. The easiest way to fix this is to uninstall UTX and reinstall it and it will place it's entries in the right order in the scenery library

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Or just open the UT Setup tool and it will correct any problem.

Dave Hinson

I've never had to uninstall it...just opening up the UTX setup, deactivating it and then reactivating it always worked.

Regards

Thanks fellas, the disable/enable didnt work though. Guess Ill try reinstall. Its odd because when im on approach, the ground shows up.