Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Flight Sim Jigsaw Puzzles

Hi Flight Sim Buffs,

Make-Puzzles.gif

As many may know, over at the Ford Tri-Motor Project site we had 88 electronic Jigsaw Puzzles. The puzzles are of course focussed FS2004 and the images created for the Project Site. But that does not limit the entertainment you will enjoy from tinkering with these puzzles no matter what sim you fly.

The current puzzles have proved to be very popular with over 24,000 downloads to date and many seem to have enjoyed most, if not all, of them.

This thread is to advise that we, Edward Moore and I, have put in a bucket of time and effort and have now more than doubled the number of puzzles available - added 123 new ones - yes 123!!! - now a total of 217 exciting jigsaws to entertain you.

Lots of good images and good fun challenges for those that may enjoy a unique break from serious simming every now and again.

Pop on over to the Ford Tri-Motor Project site (http://www.ford-tri-motor.net) and click on the Puzzle page button - or for those that want direct access:
http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/puzzle-page.htm

Both Ed and I hope that you enjoy the new puzzles as a 2013 Christmas Present to the simming community from the Ford Project Team.

Regards

Garry and Edward.

What a lovely Christmas present.   :Peace:

Many thanks Garry and Edward and all the very best for the New Year.

Your welcome mate

Some great fun in the latest batch of Jigsaw Puzzles - some easy some a little harder - but overall still a very interesting way to have a break from simming.

Regards

Garry and Edward

I am one of those 24,000 "victims" and certainly will cruise over for a looksie!

And, I'd echo Appliance's sentiments: many thanks for your efforts in this, and all the other projects.

Sorry Mate,  They can be addictive :rolleyes:

I am pleasantly surprised that so many simmers have downloaded buckets of the puzzles and seem to keep coming back for more.

Great that so many enjoy this unique type of distraction from their simming adventures. :P

Have some fun mate - now over 200 puzzles to keep you distracted and to provide some fun for all of the family.

Regards

Garry

As always, thanks to you both for the contributions you make to the flight sim community.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Good one WingZ

That was one of the harder ones - lots of pieces and lots of same colours.  Well done. :rolleyes:

Many thanks for an early Xmas pressie. Just wish we could do the same for you.

Thanks for making our hobby so amazing.

Robin

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Your welcome Robin - thank you for your kind thoughts.

Edward and I are rewarded each time people let us know that they appreciate and/or enjoy what we are giving them.  :rolleyes:

Makes the hard work, time and money we put into the Ford Project worth the effort when we know that we are providing some stuff that enriches their fun of simming. 

Regards

That was one of the harder ones - lots of pieces and lots of same colours.

Yes I fought bravely with that one, but eventually had to give up... defeated by just the one piece... curse you Edward C Moore and Garry J Smith!  :lol:

Gee I am glad I did not post the "Black Ford Repaint flying in a starless night" puzzle  - one colour and 300 pieces - we would have been cursed eternally   :P

Glad your having some fun with the puzzles mate :rolleyes: