Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blaze

Scenery Library Priority inverted?

I watch the forum pretty close and have not seen anyone post on this yet so sorry if it's already been discussed.

Has anyone else noticed that when you install scenery into the library it stacks it top to bottom as one would expect from FSX but the priority number to the right of it is going from high to low?

I am wondering if this might be causing the texture issues I have been seeing using FTX Global and other add ons?

Perhaps its what's causing the bumps on take off rolls I cant explain; Mesh having a Higher priority than scenery could cause this and My FS Global mesh was one of the first things I added.

Off to do a little testing...

I noticed and I posted in on the Orbx forums. After I loaded FTXG it puts it at the top of the list would makes it bottom priority. Waiting for a response.

Have you done any experimenting on your own? If there  is a response on the ORBX forum please share it.  I suppose it could simply be a different take on the way LM is doing things but a messed up scenery priority could potentially cause a lot of headaches.

I'd find it hard to believe that it wouldn't have been spotted and corrected during testing but, I suppose it's possible?  Maybe some others here in the community will take a look too; somebody is bound to be in the know..

I noticed and I posted in on the Orbx forums. After I loaded FTXG it puts it at the top of the list would makes it bottom priority. Waiting for a response.

Top of the list means it is last thing loaded which means top priority. Confusing as hell but remember, read the entries from bottom to top to see which has HIGHER priority. Last loaded - first seen.

Vic

Top of the list means it is last thing loaded which means top priority. Confusing as hell but remember, read the entries from bottom to top to see which has HIGHER priority. Last loaded - first seen

Ok just a different way of doing things I guess.  It's a non issue but it does catch you a bit off guard when you see it counting down.