Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alcides Segovia

Level D 767 Missing Lights

No Nav Lights Strobes or Beacon, There must be some file missing in my effects folder but I cant figure out which it is.

Can anyone help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you asked Level D? If we all want to make P3D a success, I believe we need to be informing the developers or theses situations for all to benefit.

Honestly i'm afraid to ask over there. They tend to Chew people up alive for no reason. I'll give it a shot.

No Nav Lights Strobes or Beacon, There must be some file missing in my effects folder but I cant figure out which it is.

Can anyone help

Open the aircraft.cfg file and look at the [lights] section. There may be a list of the .fx files that are required. The entries won't have the .fx extension, but you can figure out the actual file names easily.

You may also have to open each .fx file in notepad.exe to see what the texture bitmap names are so you can copy/paste them as well.

Open the aircraft.cfg file and look at the [lights] section. There may be a list of the .fx files that are required. The entries won't have the .fx extension, but you can figure out the actual file names easily.

You may also have to open each .fx file in notepad.exe to see what the texture bitmap names are so you can copy/paste them as well.

Thanks Bill 

I'll report back 

It does not work, It seems like the Level D has lights incorporated to the model of the plane. 

The only lights showing on the CFG are the ones for the VC light. 

Tell you what I am loving P3D because of the improvement in performance but its just not ready for my Tubeliner Flights.

Tell you what I am loving P3D because of the improvement in performance but its just not ready for my Tubeliner Flights.

I think you mean the addon tubeliners arent ready for P3Dv2

I think you mean the addon tubeliners arent ready for P3Dv2

Right you are my friend!

It does not work, It seems like the Level D has lights incorporated to the model of the plane.

In that case, you may "install" the package into a dummy folder so you can then see what .fx files and textures are used.