Sign in to follow this  
koala63

Fsx often crash with my 777 :(

He come back in the sky !!  :lol: screenshoot taken after one short flight without problem LFBZ-LFLL

cyru.png

I spend all the night to fix the problem and reeinstall it every time and i have an idéa of what cause my crashes but i wait the end of the week-end to say the answer because i will do other flights this week-end to test it more  B)

I hope come back sunday or monday without problem.It seem to be a bad configuration of memory usage and regist between my SSD(NTFS) and my hard drive, disk D:\

The next point of this situation sunday or monday ! 

I crash one time more... Is there a problem with the livreries? i always use Egyptair and this morning first flight with the default livrery pmdg and i don't have a crash.

I crash one time more... Is there a problem with the livreries? i always use Egyptair and this morning first flight with the default livrery pmdg and i don't have a crash.

Hi, again Koala63,

If it is affected by liveries, maybe you have a memory usage issue.  There is a good discussion of memory usage in the 777 Introductory manual starting on p. 21.  Also, a memory monitoring tool is recommended, found at this link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I've had what may be a similar problem with my fight freezing for around 8 minutes. If I leave it alone it will resume flight as normal, otherwise it will crash. To keep this from happening I pull up Task Manager, find "fsx.exe" under processes tab,right click, go to "set affinity" and check mark only 1 processor to be active. It does make the scenery somewhat blurry but it stops the freezes and crashes. I read about this in PC Pilot magazine.

If you haven't done so yet. You might want to take a look at the CTD Crash to Desktop forum right here on Avsim.

Another thing is to get a copy of the Software and Hardware Guide for FSX, also here on Avsim. Along with that try Word Not Allowed's flight sim guide. There is a little overlap but they both have things that will help you sort out your issues. A lot of good answers in the CTD forum from knowledgeable members that provide authoritative and definitive solutions.

Give it a try.

Hi,

I reinstall all my FSX and i performed two flights wihtout problem, one with the default pmdg livrery and the other with the Egyptair, toonight i try the Ethiopian.If i have a bug again i will show you here because i change my parameters in windows to see why FSX crash.

Same prblem...

My pc: 

i7 4770k 4.5ghz

8gb ram 

Gigabite sniper M5 

GTX 760 2gb

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Third flight, one crash more in CRZ...

But this twice since i changed the parameters in windows following the instruction of pmdg support, i have the precision of the problem.

Name of problem event: "AppHangB1"

Any suggestion ?

At this moment i uninstall it... i have the MD-80 Maddog2010 pro and the MD-11 too, i just want to fly without crash with a good planes.

Same prblem...

My pc: 

i7 4770k 4.5ghz

8gb ram 

Gigabite sniper M5 

GTX 760 2gb

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Your overclocking is unstable. Set your multiplier down to default, offset voltage to auto and you wont get a crash again.

I just upgraded to the Active Sky next, (new fsuipc) and now don't have OOM issues, but instead the sim just suddenly CTD with the trible 7 in cruise.

So this I am working with just now

Merry X-mas

Jens

post-132070-0-66658500-1387114966.jpg

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

I've been having a crash like the OP's with NGX and it happened with and without my overclock. The one thing that is working so far for me is that I have disabled Ultimate Traffic II. I haven't had a single crash since then.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg