Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liketofly1

ASN + PMDG Weather Radar?

Hi Gentlemen,

In anticipation of the coming possibilities of the Aktive Sky Next, in conjunction with a statement made on their forum:

"ASN also introduces, for the first time ever in a weather engine: Complete cloud position awarenesssynchronized cloud-based ambient weather effects and an integrated accurate radar simulation. "

If, in fact, Active Sky Next, provides all nessessary information in regards to Weather Radar Simulation,

I would like to ask if PMDG is re-thinking their long standing policy in regards to weather radar implementations in their Simulation.

Kind Regards

Oberwinkler Richard

P.S.:

This thread is not intended to start a discussion about weather radar simulation in general!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would like to ask if PMDG is re-thinking their long standing policy in regards to weather radar implementations in their Simulation.

While I will take the time to point out the search function, I did also find the answer for you in an attempt to still be helpful:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/421144-can-pmdg-work-with-hifi-to-bring-us-a-working-weather-radar/page-3#entry2804458

Hello,

Thanks to everyone..... I must have overread RSR's statement the first time around........... sounds good......

regards