Sign in to follow this  
DavyC

Question before purchase

Hi

I want to purchase the muli-crew bundle which includes iFly, lvl D & PMDG 747 as I have these add-ons, bot button and voice.  I intend to use buitton and experiment with voice over Christmas holidays.,

However I was reading in the FAQ section where it  referred to starting in 2D panel.  I have no access to 2D panel as I use a matrox triple head to go in VC, opening 2D panel causes major issues.  Will FS2crew work by going straight to VC?

I just want to confirm that the multi-crew bundle is the same as the individual packages, the term multi-crew is making me wonder!

Thanks in advance.

Davy C

Hi Davy,

The multi crew bundle is the same as the individual FS2Crew's.  It's just a bundle packages that saves people money.

The software is the same.

Going straight to VC should not be a problem with those particular products.  Regardless, we recommend starting the 2D just to be extra safe.

That said, we recommend not using saved situation files... even PMDG recommends that.

The first aircraft you see on the FSX Free Flight screen should be the Trike.

This is to ensure everything initializes properly.

Bryan

Thanks

Will be giving it a go tonight.  I do always start with the trike but avoid opening 2D screens as these need all reset in the panel.cfg due to the screen resolution over 3 screens.

Thanks again

Davy C