Sign in to follow this  

Norway! Updated v2 (FSX and P3D)

Hadrien,

If you have removed or rename the following bgl's from the Norway airports :

brterminal.BGL is the one with jetways.

brsascargo.bgl

Check from br_camo.bgl  till brtower.bgl  this are 19 files move these out of Norway Airports.

And the following files :

ENBR_apx.BGL

ENBR_apx_CVX.BGL

ENBR_flood.bgl

ENBR_LC.bgl

ENBR_lib.bgl

ENBR_rah.bgl

ENBR_scen.bgl

From AoN Ground\Scenery  the enbr_ground.bgl

Then it must running fine,maybe take a look in Addon Scenery\Scenery if there a second file ENBR.......bgl but i don't think so.

But Don't delete the files but rename or moved to a save place outside FSX.

Jan

Hadrien,

If you have removed or rename the following bgl's from the Norway airports :

brterminal.BGL is the one with jetways.

brsascargo.bgl

Check from br_camo.bgl  till brtower.bgl  this are 19 files move these out of Norway Airports.

And the following files :

ENBR_apx.BGL

ENBR_apx_CVX.BGL

ENBR_flood.bgl

ENBR_LC.bgl

ENBR_lib.bgl

ENBR_rah.bgl

ENBR_scen.bgl

From AoN Ground\Scenery  the enbr_ground.bgl

Then it must running fine,maybe take a look in Addon Scenery\Scenery if there a second file ENBR.......bgl but i don't think so.

But Don't delete the files but rename or moved to a save place outside FSX.

Jan

Jan,

Thanks a lot it's running fine, I can now appreciate the new scenery of Bergen with the beautifull Norway package.

And yes when I said I deleted, actually I renamed the files .bak

I don't know who is the developper but I would like to say a big thank you, it's maybe one of the best free scenery for FSX.

I spend a lot of very good time over Norway with my Wideroe Dash8  ^_^

The approach of KristiansUnd and Sogndal is literrally stunning ! Maybe you can plan a detailed version for these like Tromoso or Bodo it'll be awesome  :lol:

:( I have downloaded Norway Mesh X.zip. When I open the folder I have "Norway Mesh X v0.75" and inside I have a Scenery folder with the .bgls inside. However, it does not allow me to change the name of Norway Mesh X v0.75 to Norway Mesh X!

Even creating a folder called Norway Mesh X  and trying to move the Scenery folder across it does not allow it to happen, etc. The system tells me that it cannot copy from the source to the destination folder as it thinks it is the same.

Any help please? There have been no issues with the other downloads.

Thanks

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

I don't know who is the developper but I would like to say a big thank you, it's maybe one of the best free scenery for FSX.

I spend a lot of very good time over Norway with my Wideroe Dash8  ^_^

The approach of KristiansUnd and Sogndal is literrally stunning ! Maybe you can plan a detailed version for these like Tromoso or Bodo it'll be awesome  :lol:

Absolutely agree - as good as any payware - awesome!!

Very many thanks to the developers for these!

Bill

Hi. After installation i have got a piece of ground which looks like a wall just on the runway of Aerosoft Trondheim ENVA. Anyone have the same?

The mesh is realy very nice!

Hi. After installation i have got a piece of ground which looks like a wall just on the runway of Aerosoft Trondheim ENVA. Anyone have the same?

The mesh is realy very nice!

Hi!

Download and place this file in fsx/aerosoft/Vaernes X/VaernesX_A/Scenery. It should solve the problem. 

http://1drv.ms/1u8Ps2t

The fix is made by Ripcord, a user here at avsim. 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Hi!

Download and place this file in fsx/aerosoft/Vaernes X/VaernesX_A/Scenery. It should solve the problem. 

http://1drv.ms/1u8Ps2t

The fix is made by Ripcord, a user here at avsim. 

O yeah! Thank you :)

First of all; thank you for taking your time creating this guide. 

I saw someone already ask, but is it possible to host "aon_photopack1_2.zip" from another soruce than FS.com? It's takes forever. Thanks

Finally finished downloading the photopack. A steady 49KB/s on over 1 GB can drive a person insane. 

Another question. 

I have Stavanger X, Gardermoen X and Tromsø X. What's the best way installing and priority for this scenery to work with AoN? At the moment, I have floating buildings and a runway with huge dips and cracks at ENZV. 

Thanks

Had to remove "enzv_apx_ALT.bgl" in FSX/Scenery/World.

If you want to use Stavanger X together with norway freeware, Stavanger X has to be underneath Airports of Norway, but also underneath NSX III. You just have to deactivate Airports of Norway when using Stavanger X and reactivate it in flight if you're flying somewhere else. Additionally, you need a map called NSX III Landclass Beta. If you you FTX Global+Vector+OpenLC you will get some problems with flooding etc if you don't have this pack. But take notice, at least I have to deactivate this map when I use Gardemoen X and fly elsewhere in Scandinavia because the NSXIII packs cover a huge area outside Norway as well.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

It's on top at the moment - and I've deleted all "enzv" files in my library. Work's great using Prepar3Dv2. 

Guest JustanotherPilot

Having just returned from holidaying in Norway, I have to say this scenery is very accurate and depicts the landscape and airports realistically, best of all it's free....thanks to all those concerned in it's making.

Hey there,

just been trying to donload the Norway Scenic LC, but it says that the files aren't there anymore...

What exactly is the advantage of this over the NSX III? NSX III does have landclass data in it, too, doesn't it? And they don't mention the Scenic LC on the flightsimnorway site...