Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

linux731

"Hackers" DDoS Many Services

What do you think?

Children with too much time on their hands, that need to find a real job..

Am I supposed to put my overly priced and powered computer specs here? Sorry, I must have no tolerance for idiots who do that.

So when's the PMDG 777x gonna' be released?

8191730603_56ce085ab9.jpg

Sorry you got your hopes up..But hey..Look on the bright side...It's not for FSX..
-Sincerely, Shawn O.

EA seems to be back up. They're now messing around with Minecraft.

D

Gamers have recently developed animosity towards EA after they released several games unfinished and buggy to the market, some games were released at full price and were literally unable to be played till several weeks later after patching. Sim City was one of these. Apparently the Battlefield 4 experience was also rather unfortunate, not that I own it.

The fact that these hacker clowns are all over Minecraft now kinda indicates where their maturity level is at.

I heard a 4 year old kid talking about minecraft with his 5 year old friend today on the train. They sounded pretty enthusiastic about it.

qfafin.jpg
Trent Hopkinson, 2015 Crewmember of www.mangrove.com.au WorldFlight sim

Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/musicalaviator

Gamers have recently developed animosity towards EA after they released several games unfinished and buggy to the market, some games were released at full price and were literally unable to be played till several weeks later after patching. Sim City was one of these. Apparently the Battlefield 4 experience was also rather unfortunate, not that I own it.

The fact that these hacker clowns are all over Minecraft now kinda indicates where their maturity level is at.

I heard a 4 year old kid talking about minecraft with his 5 year old friend today on the train. They sounded pretty enthusiastic about it.

Yeah, you're right. The problem though is that EA is not the only victim here. 

D

Hackers? More like script kiddies.

Orbx Beta Tester
Just Flight Beta Tester

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard

Hackers? More like script kiddies.

Yes I know they're not hackers, but for lack of a better term...

D

I can think of a better term, but it's probably against a rule buried deep inside the ToS! :angry:

Haha!

D