Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RichBowman

Landing lights (file) request

Evening all,

Just asking a quick favour please...

Recently changed from REX to REX4, which has resulted in the offset (i.e. 2-300 ft off the front right!) taxi and landing lights... Usually I'd sort this out by installing the compatible lights within REX, but I don't have this option any more... So..., I understand that the problem is caused by a modified file: spotlight.bmp.

Would anyone be willing to email me with thier version of this file that will work with the '11?

Much appreciated!

Cheers,

Rich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you still got rexe installed  just a matter off selecting the real duke landing lights in the landing light section which will fix your issue. 

Thanks both - I'm aware of the REX 'issue' - just I absentmindedly uninstalled without checking I had the Duke/compatible lights loaded.

What I might end up doing is re-installing REX, changing back to the Duke lights (take a copy!) and then go back to the REX4 textures. Bit of a faff for one file, but being restricted to daylight only flights is a bit less fun ;-)

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks both - I'm aware of the REX 'issue' - just I absentmindedly uninstalled without checking I had the Duke/compatible lights loaded.

What I might end up doing is re-installing REX, changing back to the Duke lights (take a copy!) and then go back to the REX4 textures. Bit of a faff for one file, but being restricted to daylight only flights is a bit less fun ;-)

Cheers,

Richard

You didn't need to uninstall rexe  since  rex4 is  a separate add on to rexe  and  can work side by side, hope you get it fixed one way or the other

Cheers Pete,

All fixed now - I use ASN and REX takes up a fair bit of disk space that I needed - so took it off when REX4 was installed.

Thanks for your help and suggestions,

Rich