Sign in to follow this  
Raptor05121

100% Authentic N-Number Font FINALLY!

Hello guys! My name is Alex, and I'm a novice repainting for FSX and P3D. Since I've noticed a lack of N-numbers, I've spend the past two days designing a font that matches 100% of most GA fonts. It is called "Avitype Semi-Round" and should replace Amarillo USAF as the default N-number font. I've uploaded it to the Prepar3d Misc Files section. It should be live soon, so just search for "Avitype" or "Alex Melia" and it should pop up. Here is what it looks like!

Picture177_zpse352ebff.jpg

RegistrationFont_zps16114d3d.jpg

finaltest_zps5505574f.jpg

Thanks and I hope this is a valuable addition to the flight sim community.

A big thank you has just been expressed in your general direction. This will make repainting just that bit easier. Thank you very much indeed!

A big thank you from me as well for the work you put into creating these....

This will help many of us painters a lot, and save us much time....

I've lost count of the times I've had to do this font by hand. In fact, I got rather good at it! B)  Thanks to you those days have passed. Great work! :good:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Thanks, Ron. My dreams have always been to helping people. I hope this font will become my "big ticket" to the flight sim world

Thanks Raptor for these fonts.....

I am finishing up a personal request repaint for the A2A C172, and these fonts have really made a big difference.....

They look great on the side of the plane, and even when I did the inner and outer shadowing looked real neat and clean....