Sign in to follow this  
Mr T

Big Tin

Hi,

Pmdg, i wanted to know what the possibility is of a small commuter plane being made? I know you had ground braking success with the 737 (based on the fact that the only plane flying in the vatsim world is 737 or 777). But I would love to see a new turbo prop or small plane.

Thanks for all your amazing work over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stating the obvious here but... What's wrong with the J41? Or, if you're willing to look at another developer, the superb Dash 8 Q400?

There is nothing wrong with the js41. In fact that is the reason for me asking. I love flying the plane and have done for 5 years. So I was hoping they might do another or even an update

Carenado has their B1900 HD series on offer. Not PMDG level simulation, but it looks decent.

PMDG-wise, there was a DHC-8 200/300 in the works but it seems they canned it or that it is on a longer-term hiatus.

Hi, I am currently looking at the b1900hd . But, come on pmdg you are clearly the best in class. Please let's get a smaller plane out thee

Carenado has their B1900 HD series on offer. Not PMDG level simulation, but it looks decent

There's also a Metroliner by a certain other company in the 19-seat category. Plus they're working on a Saab 340 IIRC in the same category as the J41.

I'd say considering the fact that these planes aren't even produced anymore and aren't as widespread as they used to be, the selection we'll have is pretty good.

Stating the obvious here but... What's wrong with the J41? Or, if you're willing to look at another developer, the superb Dash 8 Q400?

I fully agree with Thomas, the Majestic Dash 8 is a superb simulation and the different FMC etc makes  an interesting change from the "Heavy Iron". You also get to fly to quite a few different destinations that quite often don't have as many aids as the larger airports