Sign in to follow this  
rudeboy1988

Caravan EX in P3Dv2.1

if you rename the gps430 from the a36 to what ever the gps is called in the ac you are having the issue with (provided it uses the gns 430) and they will work, still no moving map, messed up the efis on my QW 146/757 packs too..

To Moderators:

Please delete this topic!

Because it violates the rules of Locheed Martin.

My account was deleted or blocked. :wacko:

To Moderators:

Please delete this topic!

Because it violates the rules of Locheed Martin.

My account was deleted or blocked. :wacko:

Wait, what? Did they tell you that in their official forums? And did they block you in there?

I can't enter in my account on LM site and forum, and i can't reset my password.

Oh... i'm sorry... don't delete topic!

I change HDD yesterday, maybe problem in this? but why i can't sign in?

I can't enter in my account on LM site and forum, and i can't reset my password.

Oh... i'm sorry... don't delete topic!

I change HDD yesterday, maybe problem in this? but why i can't sign in?

Changing HDD should have nothing to do with this. Anyway, Wes Bard said that anyone who didn't follow the forum rules would have their account disabled instantly. Maybe yours was blocked in an accident?

Jeez, if they seriously blocked your account over there, purely for asking a very fair question in this thread, something's seriously wrong....  <_<

Jeez, if they seriously blocked your account over there, purely for asking a very fair question in this thread, something's seriously wrong....  <_<

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this thread in here is not the reason. If it is, then that's absurd.

I wrote to tech support, and will wait for their response. They were written on the forum, it is impossible to write on other forums about problems prepar3d. And I wrote here and in Russian forum. My account has been blocked once. When I used a pirated beta. So I'm not surprised that they blocked it again!

I'm sorry for offtop...

Everything is Ok now. My mailbox was blocked by spamfilter and now i can acces to my account on LM =)

I'm happy!

Still waiting for patch from Carenado or LM =(

The newest hotfix from Lockheed Martin has apparently fixed all the broken gauges and panels. Can anyone test if the graphics glitches are still in there?

Carenado will probably not publish patches now, but I'd still prefer if they did so because when there are no XML errors, you get better performance.

Yes the graphic glitches are still there and about 500 programming errors in the G1000 according to the error reporting log.You ever noticed how much smoother the graphics are when powering off the G1000?

Yes the graphic glitches are still there and about 500 programming errors in the G1000 according to the error reporting log.You ever noticed how much smoother the graphics are when powering off the G1000?

If that's so, Carenado still have to release patches. And I hope so, because if they fix those errors, we will get both better performance and less danger of OOMs.

Plus this can be a good chance for them to add Prepar3D 2.0-compatible installers to all their Prepar3D aircraft. Except for the B1900D which has one, for the others you have to choose the installer's destination yourself which works perfectly fine but is not ideal. I'd love to see them make their older aircraft Prepar3D-compatible too (like the C152, C172 and C185) but I doubt it.

Agree and as LM stated: " Little things help add up to OOMs, performance issues, etc, so we want to give as much debug information to content developers as possible so they can make the most optimized content for Prepar3D v2"

Even the Caenado G500 is riddled with errors. 997 lines worth. Not sure there all critical but can't be helping the matter.

Much room for improvement. :)

It's why I dont even bother! They want to sell it "as" but not..cant think of the word. What ya see is what ya get. :)