Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

Tutorial 777-300ER?

Good morning

Does the 777-300ER will including an new basic tutorial or it will be the same as for the 777-200? 

Thanks for your quick replay.

Best regards

Marcel Ambord

LSZB

I'd wait for it to be released .....then find out - could be the main differences between the 200LR/300ER.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Not to be a downer, but what would you need a tutorial for?

Take the -200LR and stretch it: -300ER.

Yeah, sure, it's a little more complex than that, as it has a few more features, but from a flight deck procedures perspective, it's pretty much the same bird.  My guess would be that there will be an intro manual that explains some of the cool differences (that people will largely ignore, and then [complain] about the landing gear not rotating correctly and so on), but tutorial 1 and 2 (that should come with SP1 for the -200LR) will be fine for the whole fleet.

Kyle Rodgers

My guess would be that there will be an intro manual that explains some of the cool differences (that people will largely ignore, and then [complain] about the landing gear not rotating correctly and so on)

Do you mean the Semi-Levered Gear? Only real T7 freaks will know and see these features.  :biggrin:

Do you mean the Semi-Levered Gear? Only real T7 freaks will know and see these features.  :biggrin:

That's what I was alluding to, yes.

Correction, though:

Only real T7 freaks will notice it and appreciate it.

The other giant group of simmers who still look and ask for things like wing flex and rotating gear, and go and debate whether they're accurate, will probably notice it and freak.  I'm willing to bet you'll see a couple threads about the "gear behaving oddly."

Kyle Rodgers

I was hoping to see a new tutorial with the release of the 777-300 that included a detailed look at fuel planning (as in tutorial 2 of the 737NGX) and ETOPS. Before the 777-200LR was even released I posted on the forums about doing a tutorial flight across the Atlantic Ocean, I requested EGKK-KMCO, but Ryan replied that to start off they didn't want to do a tutorial of approx 9hr flight. Hopefully this will change, especially with the accelerated cruise function.