Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

FMC Plan

I have a problem with flight plan loading.

I put my flight plan into nav/routes folder.

When I switch FMC to FPL page flight plan is shown, but when I enter the number 01, nothing happens.

I have only one flight plan, so I tried entering '1' and '01' nothing works.

What is wrong ?

Artur 

Autur,

Just to be sure, did you physically place the flight plan created by another medium into the nav/routes folder?  If so it certainly will not work.  This folder is designed for the flightplans created solely by the Majestic Software Q400.  So in essence, create the flight plan within the FMS, then go to the MENU page and choose "Store Flgithplan" assign a name, and that's it.  At this point you should now be able to recall a stored flightplan from the FPL page.

Cheers

Simeon

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi Simeon,

Problem is that I want to load plan made with PFPX.

Sad to admit, but I am too lazy to enter 20 or 30 points...

I have searched internet I found that there is some way using Aerosoft databse.

Problem is that I do not have it, so stand still.

Is there any way to skip manual waypoints entering ??

Btw, do u have a plan to work with Aerosoft and let them implement Q400 FMC format into their PFPX ?

Artur 

I was also a little bit suprised when I found out it dont support any flightplanners, but if you have to put in like 20 or 30 points it seems you doing very long flights or not use the FMS in the smartest way. With the airway function you only put in the first point where you enter an airway and select the last where you leave it, all points in between will be filled in by the FMS. Not perfect, but working ok. Use the info from "ATC ROUTE" in the OPF from PFPX. 

Regards

Johnny

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

You might be correct Johnny.

I just follow PFPX which I believe was made by professional.

Yes - I like long flights.

Artur 

I too did not like the 20 to 30 way points, but if you look at flight planners like Vroute and such they may write their flight plan out like a pilot would when filling out a flight plan.  IE  CCR V12 DDR, the V12 airway may have 8 or 9 points along its flight path.  I really have gotten used to the Majestics FMS.