Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESGG

Range of navaids

Today I found out, about the hotfix and installed it. For sure it helepd with the turbelence thing, which I think was a little bit to much before. BUT it seems to make something with the range of the navaids. I only get DME readings now at around 30 miles from the VOR. Before the hotfix this was not an issue, or at least I could read them around 100 miles out. I can see that someone hava mentioned this in a post about the hotfix in the Majestic Forum, anyone knows if this is something they working on to correct?.As I understand it, the Dash do not read navaids from the Afcads, instead it takes the navaids out of the navdata installed.

Regards

Johnny 

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I believe this is a known bug in that hotfix but there is no cure at the moment, other than a roll back to the previous version. Expect it to be rectified in the next update, although I can't say when that will be, but possibly around the time the Pro version is released.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. Find my spec and settings in "About me" on my profile.

support1.jpg

Hi,

This is something we are still investigating.

Best regards,

Robin.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,700.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now