I'm using the Wilco Feel There CRJ 200 and Next Gen CRJ 700/900. I bought a subscription to navigraph to make sure I had all the fixes I needed. I am at my second airline flying the CRJ 200/700/900. I wanted something to mess around with at home. The database did update to the aircraft and is shown by the cycle number and rev and date. When I use the FMS though, it looks like all of the SIDs, STARs, approaches, everything is exactly the same. The main problem is that when I load an approach none of the fixes associate with that approach load or show on the legs page, not even a FAF. If I make a flight plane of say KIDA to KSLC with an ILS 34R approach, I should at a minimum see those two airports along with the approach fixes; PLAGE, ALGIE, HAKKR and CHEVL, but all I get is KIDA to KSLC with nothing inbetween. Is this just a limitation of the FMC's that come with the planes or something else? I've already asked in the Navigraph forums and so far I've not gotten an answer other than to check here an other places. Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I also have this problem.

I think its a flaw/bug - this plane is full of them!!!! There are a number of things that do not work eg. the FLEX option in the

700/900 series.

Trevor

I just got the aircraft and I had this problem on my initial flight. I think that we may have missed a page where we input the approach. Will try again tomorrow...

Tried again. Same result. The approach waypoints do not populate in the FP. Have sent a query to Wilco.

Sign in to follow this